Thursday, August 4, 2011

entry sahur....

today is the 4th day of fasting....i am very happy as i have completed my fasting for the last few days...it's sahur time...I have just had my sahur with dates and a mineral water...nothing much can be eaten as I am still full of yesterday's buke puase...now, a I have wrote in my fb status, setiap hari azam baru, i need to focus...today is my English Studies presentation...class is until 12.45 p.m,nothing much can be done in the room for many hours to go before breaking the fast....this year, I feel calm...I am at peace...I am thankful to The Almighty as He has given me a chance to reconstruct my life...last year's Ramadhan was totally a mistake for me...nothing much to be remembered actually...i am grateful that Allah has show me the right way to be walked on...this year, I want to make Ramadhan as meaningful as possible...no more fooling around...may I have the chance to 'redeem' my last year's mistake...well, siren da bunyi..it's sign that it is already subuh...need to move on with my next agenda of the day...happy fasting!! (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment