Monday, August 1, 2011

coffee bean??? carrot???egg???


today's tutorial session had opened my eye about a whole new perspective about life...am i going to be like the carrot, or still want to move on with my life just like the egg, or perhaps I want to be a whole new me just like the coffee bean???who am i?? basically, this entry is not about me facing a personality disorder..in fact, it is all about what life can be...how can it be so challenging that sometimes it makes you feel that you are nothing more than a loser...well, this coming Ramadhan gives me a lot of flashback that I don't want to remember...to add to the bitterness(direct translation dari bm "mnambahkan lg kepahitan"), this is the 2nd year of me celebrating the fasting month away from my family...believe me or not, with a lot of unwanted memories, it gives me more courage to move on as the egg...it's not that I don't want to be the coffee bean..but, I cannot be the lonely coffee bean...i need the coffee maker and I believe that the time will come for me to meet my coffee maker...honestly, I'm having a kind of feeling that my coffee maker is not far away...he is somewhere near me...I can feel it...but, as for now, I want to clear things up that I should let the egg boils before I can have my coffee...until that time, Mr coffee maker, you will have to wait...(^_^)

p/s: is the coffee maker going to be my special one???let time decides...SELAMAT BPUASA!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment