Wednesday, August 3, 2011

energetic smacam je...

today is the 2nd day of fasting...i don't know why but it seems like I feel really energetic today..it's not that I'm not fasting ok...it's just that a happy feeling that you will have the moment you get the boost from someone..i don't want to mention that someone here...but for sure, that fella has given me a light to move on..thanks a lot...i don't feel any negative feeling today...it seems like it has just flown away...my confidence level arise, I am really happy that I am actually typing now approximately on 12.30 am!!! haish....how a miracle can happen..thanx to that particular person...i love you!!!=)

p/s: elaun x kluar lg...tp hati x de la susah sgt mcm sem 2 dulu...insyaallah,bhemah dlm bblanje,hati pon snang...ok la...gtg....tomorrow kelas...

No comments:

Post a Comment