Thursday, September 8, 2011

on the run...

alhamdulillah...some of the assignments have been completed yesterday..all I have to do now is to arrange it properly according to the specific arrangement and submit it on monday...then, here comes my next mission...sorry to say, I'll be busy working on my coming exhibition this monday...well,basically we are going to  exhibit about the international conflict about London and Libya...

talking about London makes me remember about someone who can help in my materials...anak mak cik ros le...she is working in England...last week during raya, I had the chance to talk with her about her life in England...well,she is not living exactly in the city of London but the riot has caused all the people including her to stay in the house..she even got scared to go out...a few days before she went back to Malaysia, she went for a shopping but it was not a good time to shopping that she finally managed to get only some chocolates and sweets to be taken back to Malaysia as souvenirs...guess what??? I GOT IT TOO...hehehe...x dpt gi england,dpt souvenirs pon jadilah....well, it is always my dream to be in London since I was in my secondary school...I tried my best in every exam...but, maybe my destiny is here in Malaysia in Kelantan...don't worry, I have always been dreaming that one day, I will further my studies in UK.. maybe in a few coming years when I want to do my Master...

getting back here,baru lpas solat...lapar ni...hajat nk mkn piza la mlm ni....member yg nk gi bli plak x dpt kuar coz hujan..anyway,life is fleksibel...boil an egg dlm heater,smash them,mix wif mayonese, spread onto bread...jadilah sandwich segera aku....k la..nk mkn...tata....doa kan aku bjye mngharungi weekend kat cni ye...salam~~~

1 comment: