Saturday, October 13, 2012

ikrar perjuangan!

topik yg sgt cliche' la ciksu oi...hahha....okay dis time need to concentrate more on studies...aim for better grades dis time around...mummy kate, " fokus on study"...tapi time ni la penyakit nk dtg melawat...just have the feeling getting flu...every night akan "acchooooooowww!!!!" smpi headache...then, the best cure is sleep...^_^ but comes to the reality, i need to overcome it.....i must fight for my right!!! OO YEAHHHHH!!! so,

MR FLU, I, SITI SURIANI BT SULDI, HEREBY DECLARE THAT I WILL FIGHT FOR MY RIGHT!! I WILL NEVER SURRENDER TO YOU!!! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!!! THE VICTORY WILL ALWAYS BE MINE!!! MUAAHHHHHAHAHAHAA!!!

P/S: sakit ujian Allah...thank you Allah...^_^  I will try to be strong..I know you will give the best for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment