Monday, July 4, 2011

what is your point???

it's the ending for the new day here in this IPG...nothing much happen...in fact,there's nothing to be told...as time goes on, i cannot keep my head from thinking about the most important thing in my life for this year..FINAL EXAM...although it seems so far away,I could not help myself from stop thinking about it...last sem's mock result make me feel terrible...nervous...awful..and many other negative adjective you could possibly come across...i need to improve on a lot of things! writing,speaking,ldes,ES!!! bottomline, I could not have a sweet time whenever I think about it...honestly, thinking about exam makes me feel nausea...automatically, the feeling of homesick will come to my doorway..i need my mum!!!arrrghh!!!!!but it's impossible for that thing to happen...i can just keep on dreaming...hopefully my day will be better tomorrow...one thing to be sure,you must keep your head on the line....this is your choice!!!you chose to be here a year ago and yet,you should be brave to face it no matter what happen!! 

p/s:the bye2 mission is on the go...hopefully,by the time for hari raya, I could fulfill the task or else,my mum is going to be really mad at me  I wish to be on the safe side ok!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment