Wednesday, February 22, 2012

mnuju SBE...

WAAAA.....diam x diam...hari berganti hari...next week aku akan pulang ke kampung halaman...yeay!!! yg paling bestnye aku akan bersedia untuk ke sekolah untuk wat SBE...and the school that manages to attract my attention is my old school, SK PERINGGIT...can you believe it???

I'M GOING TO SK PERINGGIT FOR MY SBE!!!

Actually, I'm feeling really nervous jugak la...well...it's gonna be the first time I'm going to set my (foot???) on the school compound as a new person..after 8 years i left the school.....Now, I'm going to be there as a teacher...a "so-called" English teacher....wooohooo!!! now,kne struggle utk KOT,esaimen GERKO n finally,home...

STUDENT-STUDENT SK PERINGGIT, BE NICE TO TEACHER EK...TEACHER NAK DATANG TUMPANG BELAJAR...

ADIOS~~~

2 comments: